August 26, 2007

More Photos on Flickr

Hello my faithful readers (Hi Mom and Dad...). Just kidding, I have a few more than them. (I love you guys!) I will now be uploading pictures onto the web at http://www.flickr.com/, which will be more extensive than the ones I put here. This is primarily just a backup storage in case anything gets lost, damaged, or stolen, thus it might not be as user friendly as the blog and some pictures might be a little repetitive (never know when you will get the perfect shot!). But it will also let you guys see a few more pictures too, and keep up on the sights as well as the adventures.

I don't think you have to register to see my pictures, although you will have to follow these instructions:

--Go to http://www.flickr.com/
--Under search, type tahoe ryan
--Random pictures will show up, don't worry about these
--Above the search bar, there should be three tabs labeled Photos, Groups and People
--Click on the People tab
--I should be the only now showing up, or if not, you should at least see my picture there.
--Click on the picture, and then my photos will come up.
--There is a list of albumn sets on the right side of the page in a vertical column, which is probably the easiest way to see the pictures, although some individual pictures will show up on that page as well

Let me know if you have trouble getting there. Sort of a pain, but will let you see so much more. BEIJOS! Tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment